Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun Friday: Finding One's Marbles



I have always had a fascination with marbles. They are smooth, shiny jewels that fit in your pocket, and can be used to play a myriad of games. I have a special place in my heart for handcrafted marbles and wooden board games made for marble play. Perhaps this is why, when I started taking digital pics for my TpT store, Learning with Craft, marbles were going to be an early item featured. While I cannot make a marble myself, I have added a few free products (more to come) to the store this week that you can use for school websites, multimedia presentations, newsletters, white board activities and the like. Eventually, I will be posting activity ideas for doing a marbles unit there, too. Enjoy your weekend, and hold on to your marbles!



Marble-Related Store Items, Thus Far



No comments:

Post a Comment